RULES OF CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE
- The college maintains strict discipline and expects rules to be followed by every student in the college campus and outside. Students must obey the instructions of the Principal. Students found violating the rules of the college administration or behaving in an undisciplined manner will have their names removed from the college rolls. It will be presumed on admission that the students concerned and their parents and / or guardians have read concurred with these rules.
- Attendance: – As per the Maharashtra Board rules, every students is required to attend 75% of the lectures (Theory and Practical taken together). The student having an attendance below 75% will not be permitted to appear for the Board Examination. The students remaining absent without genuine reasons will have to pay a fine as decided by the college.
- Identity Card: – Every student will get his / her identity card from the college after submitting oneself thumb size photograph. It is essential for every college students to bear the Identity card with them while in the college premises so that he / she is able to product it on being asked to. The loss of the I- card must be reported immediately to the office clerk. He / She will get the new I-card after paying the fine of Rs. 250/- and submission one thumb size photograph.
- Students should make careful use of college books, room furniture, fans, laboratory equipment and all the college property. The cost of any damage done would be recoverable from the student either individually or collectively as the case may be.
- Students are prohibited from forming associations / organizations and from holding functions in the college without the prior permission of the principal. Students are prohibited from organizing welcome, farewell and other such outside college premises, Violation of rues will merit severe discipline action.
- A student appeared in any dress or with a hairstyle, which is considered not to be in harmony with the environment, is restricted to either the premises or remains in the campus unless such student changes his / her dress and hairstyle, so as to confirm to the standard accepted by the institution. A student, who is found to be objectionable dress or hairstyle, even after being once asked to change is liable to be suspended for a week from the institution. The decision of the principal will be final and binding on all.
- It has been observed that often irrational playing of instruments disturbs the quite academic atmosphere. Therefore, Radios, Transistors, Tape Recorders, Mobile Phones, Walkman or Musical instruments are not permitted in the campus except with prior written permission of the Principal. Any students found in possession of these instruments are liable to disciplinary action.
- The student should be regular in attendance and his / her attendance for the day will be marked only when he / she is present for all sessions during the day.
- The attendance for the tests and tutorials conducted by the college is compulsory.
- Smoking or intake of any unhygienic products in the premises is prohibited. Any students doing such things will be liable for Penal action.
- Students should read the notice board regularly. The college will not be responsible for loss of communication to the students due to any negligence on the part of the students.
- The students should strictly obey the instructions given by the Principal from time to time.
- Students should have to pay the full college fees, other dues for the current academic year due on them and then only his / her admission will get cancelled and T.C. will be issued for it.
- Students eligible for Fee concession / scholarship will pay fees which are not reimbursed by the Govt.
- Every student is required to clear all the college dues before submitting the Board Examination form. The students failing to do so will find his name struck off from the college roll.
- The students admitted on a provisional basis will have to confirm his / her admission by complying with all the rules of admission within the time span fixed by the admission committee.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited by the college as well as by a new law enforced by the Govt. of Maharashtra in tandem with the Central Govt. Any students found guilty regarding the above said issue; He / she will be liable for strict penal action and legal proceedings thereof.
- The Principal’s decision in all the matters of admission, administration and enforcement of discipline and general rules and important instructions mentioned in this prospectus shall be final and binding on all.
Rules and Regulations made or amended by M.S. Board, Govt. of Maharashtra, Govt. of India regarding admission, examination, scholarship, Code of Conduct, is final and binding to all.