PROCEDURE TO FILL-UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM :
- Email-id is essential for filling the form; The application forms can only be submitted online by filling up the Google form at the following link
For 11th admission : https://forms.gle/Qnfm193xBR7f9b146
For 12th Admission: https://forms.gle/79emiTDDD5oQr4M16
within 15 days after the declaration of Maharashtra State Board SSC results. The time limit may change as per the orders from Education Office, Yavatmal.
- The relevant documents should be uploaded along with duly filled application form as mentioned in Point 11 of this Prospectus.
- Take the Screen-Shot of the Screen mentioning “Form submitted”, which appears after submission of the application form. This is to be retained with you as an acknowledgement for successful submission of an application form till the final admission process is over.
- The Institute cannot be held responsible if the above mentioned screen-shot is NOT produced in case of any grievances regarding submission of application form.
- The applicants should fill-up only one application form. If multiple applications (as response to the Google form) are received from a candidate only the last application within the Scheduled date & time will be considered as valid.
- Admission to vocational courses will be as per the merit because of limitations of the seats as mentioned in the prospectus.
- Attested copies of each attached document should be submitted at the time of Final admission.
- At the time of admission all the original documents are to be submitted along with original T.C./ Leaving certificate.
- The students coming from other State’s S.S.C. Board / Countries /C.B.S.E. Board are required to obtain ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE from the Amravati Divisional Board. Such students should obtain countersign of Z.P. Education Officer of that district on T.C. Documents to be submitted after admission for ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE:
- Application for ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE (available at Amravati Div. Board)
- Original T.C. countersigned by Respective Education Officer and two attested copies.
- Original Mark Sheet of S.S.C. with two attested copies.
- Original Mark Sheet of Std. XI (for admission in Std.XII)
- S.S.C. Pass Certificate & two attested copies.
- Migration Certificate
- Affidavit on ( Rs. 100) StampPaper.
- D.D. of fees prescribed by Board.
- Passport Size Photograph. (Two copies)
- After taking admission in XI Science for a vocational course there will be NO change in the subject in XII class, at any cost.
11 ) DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN XIth
|State Board Student||CBSE / Other State Board|
|1. T.C. Original & 2 Xerox 2. Mark Sheet Xerox (2 copies) 3. Passport size photograph 2 4. Caste certificate Xerox (2 copies) 5. Aadhar Card Xerox (2 copies)||1. Eligibility form 2. Original T.C. with counter sign by Respective Education officer and (3 Attested copies.) 3. Original Marksheet of X class with 2 attested copies. 4. S.S.C. passing certificate original with 2 Xerox copies. 5. Migration certificate with 2 Xerox copies. 6. Deed of under taking on stamp paper of (Rs. 20 Rs. 50 / Rs.100) Matter on page no. 5 of Eligibility form. 7. 3 Passport size photo graph. 8. Processessing fees prescribe by Board. 9. Aadhar Card Xerox (2 copies)|
All possible help is provided to the students from economically weaker sections of the society to pursue their education.
Scholarship / Free ship are available to Reserved cast category (SC / ST / SBC / OBC / VJNT) Students as per rules, Regulation & Norms of Central Govt. / State govt. Rules, Regulation & Norms change from time to time will be applicable to facility students.
After taking admission:
Students enjoying caste concession, free ship or any kind of scholarship will have to submit online information personally and the printed (hard) copy of the form enclosing necessary documents should be submitted to the office within the scheduled period as instructed by the Social Welfare Office or Concerned authority.
To fill up online information of various scholarships the following website addresses for different scholarships are given below:
- Website Govt. Of India Scholarship(ST/VJ/NT/SBC/OBC)
- G.O.I. Free ship, Rajshree Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
(Muslim, Sikh, Parsi, Bouddha, Jain)
Note: The above stated information is subjected to change as per orders from the concerned authorities.